The Beautiful Turkish Riviera. This magnificent place is a great combination of pristine beaches and beautiful countryside. It has been developed into a modern beach destination during the recent years while maintaining it's pristine and unspoilt coastline. This makes it a preferred destination for holidaymakers, who want to enjoy the spectacular views of the landscape while having fun on the beach.
Going to a vacation at Turkey and do not know what to pack? It is an endless summer here at the beautiful coastline of Turkey. You should wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Light, cotton summer clothing is appropriate. Most Turks are Muslims, but Turkish society is modern so dress the same as you would to visit other tourist destinations.
- Wear loose, comfortable and flowing garments.
- Be prepared to dress for cool summer nights. You can wear a cardigan or light sweater especially when stargazing at the Turkish night sky.
- You will be doing a lot of walking when visiting archaeological and historical sites so it's better to wear comfortable shoes.
- Protect yourself from the sun. It's a good idea to bring a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Dress modestly when visiting mosques. For women, bring a headscarf to cover your hair.
- When dining out with friends, you can wear light casual clothing.
- Dress for the beach. You can wear your swimsuits and bikinis. Just do not go nude and topless!
- Do not forget to bring your camera for those great memories that you will not ever forget!