Join the Pathfinders Travel Group on an Adventure to Cuba
8 Adventurous Days, 7 Exciting nights
You’ve dreamed of visiting this beautiful, exotic island. Finally, you can travel with a fully-licensed tour operator. Pathfinders Travel Magazine has visited this fascinating island many times and provides a unique, customized tour to highlight the authentic Cuban experience. You will enjoy daily interaction with business owners, artists, scholars and Afro-Cuban culture. You will also:
- Deepen your understanding of Cuba
- Build Meaningful Relationships
- Establish Business Contacts
Travel Now To Enjoy the Full Cuban Experience. Beautiful Island. Beautiful People. Length of Trip: 8 days, 7 nights
5 nights lodging at a private Casa in the Vedado neighborhood of Havana
2 nights in a private Casa in the gorgeous Varadero region of Matanzas
Rate: $2,899 dbl occ $3,399 single. Deposits due immediately as space is limited. Airfare additional based on departure gateway. You will be met in Havana and personally escorted to your Casa.
Email: email@example.com to be place on list to receive additional information.
- U.S. Department of the Treasury approved itinerary
- Luxury motorcoach and personal driver for all transportation, including airport transfers
- Welcome reception and pre-tour briefing
- Knowledgeable, friendly Tour Leader
- Expert Afro-Cuban Guide and Host
- English speaking guides and translators
- Access to Cuban Health Insurance for any medical emergencies
- Most meals, except for outside activities (to explore the cuisine in Cuba’s blossoming private dining industry.)
- Exciting tours to the most important historical sites, and to the unique locations that most U.S. travelers have never seen. Focus on Afro-Cuban experiences and history.
- Thought-provoking presentations by Cuban experts, and interactive people-to-people exchanges with the locals, all hand-picked by our experienced staff with your particular interests in mind (as presented to us in your personal interest surveys)
NOT INCLUDED IN LAND PACKAGE:
Optional out-of-program activities… For example: a night-time trip to the Tropicana or a visit to a golf course.
Additional drinks, snacks, and meals outside the scheduled meals!
Tips & gratuities (Will be collected as a group on first day of tour for your convenience)
The article was originally published at Source link